Saturday 14 February 2009

my univrsity portfolio

after i decided to take out a year from university and start taking my commission work seriously, ive really started to find my own style, but once again, im pulled back to reality...its university application time!


since ive been doing commission work, i have realised im not a fine artist, im an illustrator. so im applying to a new university to study just that! i really do feel this is the best idea ever! im so excited! and now my work on my portfolio must begin. i have cleared my work for the next month just to concentrate on it.


ive got a few ideas banging about as to what im going to base the majority of my portfolio on...most of it will be based on my relationships with friends and strangers, a few of the pictures of "people" i have drawn recently will probably star...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.