Monday 16 February 2009

so, although today has been a bit rubbish, i have managed to do a couple of nice pieces in my notebook which i can see myself working from to create some stuff to go into my portfolio.

As my friends are the source of most of my inspiration, not seeing them for the last couple of weeks has left me lacking in ideas, which is strange because i was planning on becoming a hermit in order to concentrate. turnes out, without my interactions with my friends and strangers face to face, im a bit dead inside. so...looks like ill just HAVE to go out in order to get some good material for Mr. Folio.

so yeah, although im feeling a bit empty, i have atleast spoken to a few friends which has fueled me with enough inspiration to do these bits, but hopefully going to the pub tomorrow will motivate me for the next few working days...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.