Sunday, 15 January 2012


Almost finished my dissertation. I’ve just got to select pictures and reference the shit out of it before I print and bind. This picture on the other hand is (a bad phone pic) one of the images I made to go on my front cover. My subject is ‘printmaking as a craft regaining respect as a contemporary fine art practice’ (or something along those lines anyway…) we did a project last week where we had to make 3 pieces to describe our dissy subject. I done some prints of printmaking tools. This is one of my gooey mono prints. Can’t wait to get working again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.