Friday 17 April 2009

things that annoy me.

my best friend made me realize that i always seem to do work on things i love, or things that make me happy...so rebellion kicks in!!! SAY NO TO "LIKE" OR "LOVE"!



"HERE HERE TO THE THINGS WE HATE!!!"


1: people who cant spell or use RIDICULOUS language when correct spelling and grammar is a major part of their career.



2: people who "hog" the telly remote. (it particularly gets my goat up if there's something i want to watch and they're just channel hopping!!)




3: unsupportive people who tell me art isn't a proper career choice.





4: boring people. and people who are content in being boring "if you haven't got anything interesting to say, don't say anything at all".




5: guys who think putting the word "pussy" in every sentence they say, makes everything they say fucking hilarious. it doesn't.


6: girls (or boys) who try to get with taken boys, just because they think they can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.